Cheap synthroid Synthroid purchase canada Buy synthroid (levothyroxine) Buy synthroid online pharmacy Can i order synthroid online Buy synthroid 137 mcg I want to buy synthroid Where can i buy synthroid online Buy synthroid usa Buy generic synthroid online

13 Comment

1. This is so adorable Leah! I haven’t tried cable for so long because yes it did seem to go out of fashion and seemed a bit daggy. But I love this! And that colour! xx
    Deb Baker recently posted…buy cheap synthroid onlineMy Profile

1. misspippilotta says:

Excellent! Cables don’t have to daggy do they.

2. That cape is so adorable! i can picture you flying along a country road on your bike, a basket full of flowers and your little red riding cape flying out behind you. As ever, I am in awe of your skills Miss Pippilotta. 🙂
    rachelfaithcox recently posted…purchase synthroid onlineMy Profile

1. misspippilotta says:

Oh that made me giggle and smile Rachel. Will see if I can get a pic of me riding with my cape on for you one day!

3. I’m wishing I could knit like that! Cabling has always scared me though.
    Lila recently posted…buy brand name synthroid onlineMy Profile

1. misspippilotta says:

I thought cables look scary too, then I gave them a go. Once you get the hang of it Lila you will be fine.

4. she. is. stunning.

well done clever lady!

x
    tash recently posted…buy generic synthroid onlineMy Profile

1. misspippilotta says:

Oh gosh, thanks Tash!

5. Ann-Maree says:

I love cables! My favourite socks at the moment are cabled. Being vegan though, I’m a bit lost as to how to find non-wool yarns and, if I do find them, how to choose the right one to replace a woolen yarn in a pattern. Got any advice Miss Pippilotta?

1. misspippilotta says:

Sure have Ann-Maree. You can choose man-made fibers or go with cotton, linen or some other plant 😉

6. You have inspired me to get out my knitting needles! I’ve been wanting to have a go at a cardi recently. Time to find that pattern and get thee some yarn!

1. misspippilotta says:

Hooray! What colour are you going for Pips?

7. […] The red Riding Cape  […]