As 2014 comes to the end, I want to give a big THANK YOU to you; you lovely readers. Miss Pippilotta started in May this year, I’m chuffed, and a little shy at times, over the support you have given already.
I love sharing sewing, knitting, crochet and musical misadventures. WordPress sent me an end of year report of Miss Pippilotta; 3,400 views since I started. I have no idea if that is a lot or not, but it doesn’t really matter, it’s something!
I’m happy if you smile, get inspired to create something of their own or just enjoy the time-out reading.
A few of my favourites from this year are:
- The red Riding Cape
- Simplicity 1717 the amazing fit skirt
- Crochet Blanket happiness
- and creating a playlist for my nephew Indie Music for Kidlets
There is a category I haven’t posted a great deal under: Life adventures. I’m working up to it. Anything you would like to hear about?
- Dating-stories? There are enough to write a novel…
- Practical jokes gone wrong?
- Best kids books ever?
- More music playlists?
- The time I was evacuated from my home and ended up in local café wearing my PJs with my cat Milly sitting beside me?
Looking forward to sharing more
misadventures in 2015. Stay tuned!
Happy New Year